CZ, Prague, Budějovická 1550/15, 14000
This 3-day course is held in CZECH and covers the software testing fundamentals, providing you with the necessary foundations for a software testing career. It is also useful for other IT professionals who wish to gain a knowledge of the terminology and processes of software testing.
This three-day course follows the ISTQB® Foundation Level syllabus (which can be downloaded free of charge from the ISTQB® website). Exam is not included in the price, it takes place several days after the course and we will be happy to assist you.
Contents of course:
- Fundamentals of testing (Why Testing is necessary?; What is testing?; Seven Testing Principles; Fundamental Test Process; The Psychology of Testing; Code of Ethics)
- Testing throughout the software lifecycle (Software Development Models; Test Levels; Test Types; Maintenance Testing) • Static Techniques part I. (Static Techniques and the Test Process; Review Process; Static Analysis by Tools)
- Static Techniques part II. (Static Analysis by Tools)
- Test design techniques (The test development process; Categories of Test Design Techniques; Specification-based Techniques; Structure-based Techniques; Experience-based Techniques; Choosing Test Techniques) • Test Management part I. (Test Organization)
- Test Management part II. (Test Planning and Estimation, Test Progress Monitoring and Control, Configuration Management, Risk and Testing, Incident Management)
- Tool support for testing (Types of Test Tools, Effective use of Tools:potential Benefits and Risks, Introducing a Tool into an Organization)
All courses start at 9:00 and finish at 18:00, except for the last day which will finish at around 16:00. There will be a 1-hour lunch break, and short breaks for refreshment at regular intervals.